Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's not always going to be this grey.

So I'm still suffering with 1 remaining final ahead, and a CivPro paper that refuses to write itself. (Official tally: 2 finals done). Always save the best for last? Not in this case...it's the one class I had this semester that I really could take or leave. It wasn't difficult material, it's just a regrettable lack of interest in the subject. Substantive Criminal Law, I'm sure, is very interesting if you plan to prosecute or defend criminals. I don't.

On a side note, Spring 2006 schedules were out today for those of us who didn't get to handpick for a variety of reasons. I got my second choice elective, which is fine. It likely means, however, that a Con Law I lecture (or two) may be simulblogged...considering who my prof is.