Monday, June 06, 2005

throwing out your frown and just smiling at the sound

Monday updates:

1) The Garmin Forerunner 201 mentioned in this post has been ordered, and is sitting at the local UPS office as I type. Unfortunately, they wouldn't deliver without a signature, so I have to go pick it up tomorrow, along with this item (but in black):


2) I pre-ordered the following books today, and upon arrival will be added to the growing pile of summer reading materials.
           - Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
           - Dance of Death by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

3) To join those ordered books (when they arrive) I also bought these two books:
           - 1776 by David McCullough
           - Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris

4) I found a reasonably-priced, one bedroom apartment (that accepts cats and is close to the law school) in Madison for the fall, so that's one more task crossed off the ever growing list.

5) Technical coordination of my friend's wedding is progressing, albeit slowly right now. The slide show is becoming a major undertaking, but I hope to complete it this week, and start burning the CDs very soon.

T minus 28.