Wednesday, April 20, 2005

kill the headlights and put it in neutral...

I really need the next few months to fly by...damn...work really sucks. Today I had my FIRST performance review (they're supposed to happen every 6 months, I've been there 16+ months...you do the math). I bluffed my way though the whole damn thing, basically because I'm not about to tell anyone that I'm leaving until July 15th, and then that's only out of courtesy. I never bothered to take the FE (Fundamentals of Engineering) exam, as I opted to take the GRE instead. Now, my employers would like me to take it (I've agreed to October...go figure) so I can take the PE (Professional Engineer) exam next April. Yeah right.

In other news, it was a beautiful day for a run...I did about 5.3 miles in 45 minutes. Nice jog, easy recovery. Tomorrow will likely be a 1 hour bike ride after work. Too bad work wastes the best part of every day.