Sunday, April 17, 2005

Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin...

Well, trivia recovery is nearly complete, although it's taken longer than usual with the insertion of the conference earlier this week. Any excuse to miss work and still get paid is perfectly acceptable to me however. I've gotten about 18 hours of sleep this weekend, and feel great.

Last night involved making a pan of chocolate brownies (the box had been in my cupboard for years) and they are delicious. Now I'm deliberating the purchase of some vanilla ice cream to go with.

Today, I earned the right to eat some of those brownies with a 21 mile bike ride (in 78 minutes). The weather was beautiful, not much wind, and I'm very glad I bought the bike I did last fall...it's a great ride.

My posting will likely get more frequent, and probably include some news, commentary, etc. in the near future...now that my brain is less fried.